Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Planning Meeting being held tonight for 2010 MLK Jr. Day Celebration Event

Good evening Friends,

During half-time I’ll send a reminder about tomorrow night’s (Wednesday, January 6) meeting. Among other things the nomination forms will need to be reviewed. I didn’t check today, but as of Monday we had received 4 nominations – an amazing pool of nominees!

So, see you Wednesday, January 6 at 7 pm in my office.

Grace & Peace,
Carol

I had to post this because for some reason my e-mail server received this E-mail dated 4:52 p.m. on 1/6/2010. Congratulations to the Hawkeyes and Cyclones on their bowl victories this bowl season!

We hope to see you on Monday, January 18, 2010 at St. Paul's UMC for this year's exciting event celebrating the Life and Message of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment